Friday, September 26, 2008

Nokia 3110: My new handphone


Recently I got a new DiGi number and I need extra handphone for it. (Anyone knows where I can get a phone that can slot in 3 SIM cards?) Anyway, I was looking around for a new handphone the other day and couldnt make up my mind with all the new models they have nowadays. I feel like a caveman, I've two other handphone that I've been using for ages and am still using it. Both Nokia brand, the newer one being model 3100, and the other one, its so old I dont even remember its model. I ve been using my older handphone for about 5 years now, and it still working, despite having a shorter battery power (ppl get annoyed if they call my 019 number, cos my handphone kept shutting down in the middle of the conversation). I wonder if there is any side effect for not replacing the battery after 2 years. Enough about my old handphone, I need to get a new handphone, one that cost less than RM500. It must be Nokia brand, have camera, MP3, radio, bluetooth, extended memory and most importantly able to make calls and text. Those are the criteria I want for my new handphone, I dont mind the megapixel, as long as can take a decent pic. With the information that I gather, I began my search, and found one perfect handphone - Nokia 3110.
Its a really decent handphone for an average user like me, it has all the function that I need, and even more. It has 1.3mp camera function, it can play MP3 songs, download & record short vid clip, has radio function,GPRS function, bluetooth for file transfer and best of all it has extended memory (which mean I can slot in maximum 2GB MicroSD memory card). The camera mode even have Night Mode, Self Timer, Effect (Normal, false colours, Greyscale, Sepia, Negative, Solarise), White Balance (Im not sure whats this for but its cool), I can even set the image quality & image size. I can even record my conversation on the phone. It has this PTT (Push to talk) function, which I've yet to explore.
And best of all, the price is less than RM400 and within my budget and yet I still can enjoy the cool function that I want.

No comments: