Sunday, September 28, 2008

PSP: Gaming anytime, anywhere


This is one cool gadget I MUST have. I've dreaming of buying one of these, last year (2007) the price was RM1k (Games + Additional 4GB memory), but its just way beyond my budget. However, I manage to get a good bargain for it (6 months later). For a price of RM700, I get - 3 Free Games + Casing + Additional 4GB Memory Stick. They've two version apparently, one is from Japan, another is US version. The difference (from what I notice), Japan have a TV channel function (I think it is only applicable in Japan) , and US version has a Skype (which is applicable anywhere provided u have WiFi and a Skype account).
What so cool about PSP (bside the cool games), you can surf the web with the WiFi function (allowed players to play games online) provided the area u r at have WiFi, but not so cool about this function is that, it doesn't have a touchscreen keyboard, so u basically have to scroll your way for the alphabet. With 4GB memory, u can upload more than 10 games. And u can also watch movie or video clip with ur PSP (if u ve enough memory space). It also has a Game Sharing function which allowed players to interact. Music features which allowed u to upload music in ur PSP, and play ur favorite MP3 (or MP4) songs (earphone sold separately). On the top of the PSP there's an additional port for camera function (also sold separately). Some ppl doesn't like the small screen, but, eventhough the screen is small, but the display is very clear. It's known to help release stress, and good to have around to kill time (when bored).
This is a cool gadget for young ppl and the young at heart (like me :-p). Needless to say, I'm one satisfied buyer :-)

No comments: