Sunday, October 12, 2008

And the FAVORITE brand goes to...

The vote which ended 2 days ago comes out with the verdict as below:
  1. Nokia 50%
  2. SonyEricssons 43%
  3. Motorola 1%
This is of course only represent 16 visitors to my site who voted.

Personally, I'd prefer Nokia brand because of it easy to navigate menu, durability, reliability and functionality. Why I says it's durable and reliable, because I've used 4 Nokia model and all of them never disappoint me. My second Nokia handphone, I've been using it since 2003 until now, it is still functioning except for the weak battery. But the battery is due to the fact that I've never replace it ever since. Nokia is also suitable for people who enjoyed playing games, since some of the model they produce is targeted at people who likes to play game. Although I must admit that the camera function is not as good as SonyEricssons.

SonyEricssons handphone has been known to produce good quality output, as we all know Sony itself is a manufacturer of camera, hence the camera function for SonyEricssons is unbeatable. As for Motorola brand, well, I can't say much about this brand as I've never used it, but some of my friend use it, still it is not a sought after brand among people here. And I'm not particulary interested in Motorola because of its design.

Another handphone brand is Samsung, which is equally good but also not so favorable, but I must say that Samsung always produce slim handphone and the camera quality is also not bad.

Nowadays, handphone have many features, some even has antivirus software available for it, this is due to the wireless and bluetooth function that sometimes enable other people to send virus or spam to your mobile.

But in the end, it all comes down to your budget and your needs. So makesure you get a handphone that's worth the price.

No comments: